Ranger Inspection (2012) Ltd.
Ranger Inspection (2012) Ltd. provides non-destructive testing on aboveground storage tanks, pressure vessels and piping including API 510, 570, 653 inspections, automated ultrasonic testing and tank calibration services.
Since 2000, Ranger has been an industry leader in the inspection service industry.
Our experienced inspectors, state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated office support staff allow us to provide the most comprehensive inspection reports available.
Above Ground Storage Tanks Services:
- API Standard 653 Inspection (In-service and Out-of-Service)
- API Standard 579 Fitness-for-Service Assessment
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) / Magnetic Flux Exclusion (MFE) Floor Scan Inspection
- Ultrasonic Crawler Shell Plate & Roof Plate Inspection
- Engineered Evaluations & Consultation
- Repair Recommendations & Procedure Implementation
- Repair Supervision
- Tank Management
- Volumetric Tank Strapping & Calibration
- Tank Coating Evaluation, Holiday Testing & Thickness Gauging